So, it's been a long time since I last 'blogged'. 74 days if you're counting. I wouldn't exactly call myself a 'blogger' as I don't regularly upload, however I do like the idea of regular blogging but due to my last year of school slowly approaching revision is going to completely take over! I'm enjoying my summer holidays up to now, it's a time well deserved after exams and coursework stress!
Enough about school work rubbish, this is my Summer Months: Part 2 which I guess is a very long time from my last blog post, I apologise!
Recently I've been going out for walks and runs to start my health kick as Christmas is coming up as well as my school Prom. By no way shape or form am I turning into a 'fitness freak' or going on mad diets however I just think that regular exercise and maybe cutting out all the rubbish I eat in between meals will benefit me a lot.
I took a short, but worthwhile, 20 minute run last night down by the river and oh wow. I was speechless! I live in an estate which is full of houses and very built up so I am not used to seeing views like this.
It gave me a lot of time to think and take it all in but whilst doing so, I realised I was being chased by sheep and I've never ran so fast in all my life!
I also thought I'd let you know (if you're interested) I started an Instagram account called 'velvetvogue1' where I post regularly, more regular that I post on here *woops*.
Hope you have a great day!




No comments:
Post a Comment