My hair care routine typically stays the same all year round and doesn't change dramatically. The most dramatic thing is changing up my shampoo or conditioner... yes I live life on the edge I know.
Today, on the 6th night of consistently posting (oh, I am proud), I thought I would share my summer hair care routine. It's quite simple and easy to do and takes less than 10 minutes so it's perfect if you're in a rush.
![]() |
| From left to right: Tresemme Colour Fade Protection Shampoo, Mini Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner, Fudge Sea Salt Spray, LUSH Marilyn Hair Mask, Tresemme Heat Protection Spray |
First I'll usually wash my hair with these. I'd usually use the matching Tresemme Conditioner however I've just ran out and I found the mini Aussie Conditioners that I bought for travelling but forgot to take them (oops.) so I used them, they last 3-4 washes which lasts me just under a week and for the price you cannot go wrong however I will be re-purchasing my trusty Tresemme Conditioner!
As I get my hair dyed I like to use this hair mask every once in a while to help the bright blonde stay in place but also keep my hair manageable and not damaged! It leaves it feeling super soft and silky. I put it on before washing my hair and apply it to dry hair.
I usually leave my hair to dry naturally as it doesn't take long and also dries straight away however if I do dry my hair with a hair dryer I'll spray the Tresemme heat defence spray in my damp hair. It helps not damaging my hair as much as it would without it and also makes it shiny. Once my hair is dry or if I just cannot be bothered to make a lot of effort with my hair I'll use sea salt spray. I like the Fudge one as it reminds me of the smell of the beach and leaves a good finish to my hair.
Hope you enjoyed this post, what are your favourite hair products?






No comments:
Post a Comment