If you have been following me on Instagram (velvetvogue1 nice self promo there Chlo) you'll know that I recently painted my nails gold and pink however yesterday every single nail on my hands snapped and got all short and horrible meaning that the nail varnish ended up all chipped and horrible so I obviously had to paint them again!
I never usually go with a dark colour, I am more for loving bright and vibrant colours like pinks and baby blue's. However I thought I would change it up a bit and choose black.
I couldn't have all my nails black so I had to add a cheeky bit of glitter on my ring finger ovcourse. Who doesn't love a little bit of glitter?!
![]() |
| Before Picture- I picked all the nail varnish off due to boredom. |
![]() |
| The colour of the nail varnish isn't on both the bottles so the brands are... O.P.I- Black Barry M- Sparkly Blue |
What are your 'go to' nail varnish colours?
Have a good day and I hope you enjoyed my constant daily uploads of blog posts for a week!




No comments:
Post a Comment