I broke up from school a few weeks ago and so far I've done nothing with it apart from lay in bed or lay on the sofa watching Geordie Shore or re-runs of The Only Way Is Essex.
I made the effort today to actually make myself look some-what alright for a small family gathering that was being held. I did my make-up and my hair and put decent clothes on which felt strange as I've literally been living in joggers. It was today that made me realise I really should get out more whether that's going out with friends, going for a walk, exercising or spending quality family time instead of sat slumped in my room. I say this all the time, 'I need to get out more' but this time I really mean it, I don't want to go back to school into what is going to be the hardest and longest 10 months I've experienced and say that I've done nothing with my six weeks, as from September the 3rd I'm going to be drowned in revision and extra classes so there will be no time for myself anymore!
Even if I spend my time walking my dog, doing my hair or going for morning/late night strolls on my own to take time to think about things it gives me something to talk about when people ask 'So what did you do in your summer holidays?'
What do you do when you have time off?
Hope you're having a really good day!

PS- HAVE YOU HEARD TRXYE YET?
I cried when I heard it, its so damn good!!



No comments:
Post a Comment