Monday, 11 August 2014

American Who?

I have found my obsession. 
A M E R I C A N   A U T H O R S.
Wow.


I stumbled across these handsome four just over a year ago when 'Best Day of My Life' was released. Their current album 'Oh, What A Life' is the best thing since sliced bread (in my eyes!).
I have it on repeat pretty much everyday, it helps me sit, think and concentrate. 

I returned from my family holiday a few days ago now, and every time their album comes on it reminds me of lounging round the pool with the sun melting me away by the second as I used to have the album on constantly even to the point where my family eventually got sick of hearing the same thing, but how can you seriously?! 

Their album also fills me with happiness and helps me come out of the small shell I end up trapped in after over thinking or just having a rather crap day. I would 110% recommend their album to anybody, I never thought I'd listen to this type of music but when I heard it I was instantly sucked in!

I'm also going to be putting posts up every day for the next week (Monday 11th August-Monday 18th August) so if you have any suggestions for future posts please feel free to comment them!
Have a good day...









No comments:

Post a Comment