Reviewing this has been one of those 'long time coming' posts. The Baby Lips line was released in August 2013 and it's been a staple item in my makeup bag or hand bag since the day it was in my local store. It's soothes my lips but also giving them a nice look as it has a pink tint to it. I'd highly recommend this if you are not a lipstick lover like myself but you're keen on your lip balms or lip gloss!
Short and quick post today but I thought you would get sick of reading super super long ones (I waffle a lot O.K!)
Hope you're having a fab night!

PS- Share this post with people if you appreciate my amazing photography skills.. the reason for them slacking in quality and in my editing is because my camera broke but all will be well for tomorrow's blog post...


No comments:
Post a Comment