Recently I've been really struggling with keeping my skin at a level where there is minimal spots and less redness. I've tried soooo many products and nothing has worked however I went back to my trusty favourites and they really did help so I thought I'd share with you my top 5 products that I love and help me get defeat spots! (There's actually 6 things I'm going to share however I thought that by saying 6 it would sound really weird...)
![]() |
| From left-right: Bio-Oil, Tea Tree- BUY SIMILAR, Clinique Emergency Face Mask, Tea Tree Spot Stick, Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash, Superdrug Tropical Face Mask |
Its rare that I ever get scars from spots or anything like that but when I do I use Bio-Oil and it works so good! It keeps the area moisturised and removes the scarring. It takes time and you have to apply it everyday for the best results but it's worth it!
Buying face masks was going to be the death of me at one point until I found these beauties. If you are on a low budget or just simply looking for a quick and easy fix then I'd highly recommend the Superdrug face mask. Barely any mess left over as it comes off in one. However if you're willing to spend the £20 on a 100ml tube then I'd go for Clinique. It's little and handy and a perfect size for travelling. It does surprisingly last a long time as a little goes a long way!
Tea tree is my favourite. Its soothing, refreshing and keeps my skin under control. With the spot stick its so easy to just grab throw on and walk out the door, its quick drying and isn't noticeable. The foaming face wash is excellent. It's not expensive at all and you can buy it from anywhere. I like to wake up on a morning and wash my face in it, 2 pumps will do and it wakes me up and also removes the majority of dirt built up from in the night (I do clean my face with other things as well when I'm in shower!). I also swear by the moisturiser, its not oily (which is good as I have oily skin) it dries fast and again, a little goes a long way. It calms down the redness I get around my nose as well and helps control dry skin.
I hope this blog post was some what helpful even if it's just for one person,
what are you're trusty skincare favourites?
Have a good night!





No comments:
Post a Comment