With it recently been Easter I got a little bit carried away with the Easter sales and the first place I hit up was ASOS. By God I love it. I can always seem to find good deals and you get good quality products for your money which is always enjoyable. I also love the fact that ASOS have other brands inside their online shop rather than just their own brand and i say this because I have found my one true love... Pull&Bear. I stumbled across their website ages ago and found they didn't have many shoes (which is what I intended on buying) and then found that they were on ASOS, now I wanted a decent pair of boots and I was willing to spend a bit of money for something that would last me and I found these...
(buy here: Buckle Flat Ankle Boots)
I did actually get these in the sale for just over half of what they should have been.
I think that with this type of shoe it can go with anything you wish. You can go casual or smart or fancy and wear these... They are 'versatile'.
How long do they look on this photo?! They aren't this long in real life!
I have to admit, the heel on them are bigger than what I thought they were going to be however they are the perfect height! They aren't uncomfortable if you wear them all day like some mid-high heeled boots are.
Sorry for the lack of blogs and tweets lately, school work and revision comes first... Exams all next week, wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment