Saturday, 3 January 2015

A Stereotypical Post For The New Year

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS 





First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope 2014 was good to you but I hope 2014 is even better! I've decided that unlike last year where I tied myself down to strict resolutions which to be quite frank, never worked... I'm going to set myself small targets instead. This could be an ideal weight target or something related to school but it makes it different to resolutions and isn't as pressurising. 

One of the first 'resolutions' I have in mind is too make more plans. In 2014 I used to sit in my house all day and waste mornings and afternoons ruthlessly searching online for things that I don't need right now (I.E: Cars and houses!). I've already planned a weekend away with two of my close friends to Leeds for shopping where we stay over and hopefully have a lot of fun! I have other plans being made too such as my school prom, my 16th birthday and we've planned activities to do for when we go back to Menorca.

My second 'resolution' is to dress better and make more of an effort. In the picture above it was my outfit for Christmas Day and I really made an effort. I'm not one to wear makeup or be girly however I want to change that and show off a bit more (but not in an arrogant way..)

My final resolution is all them things in the final picture. They summarise the things that I want to be happening continuously throughout the year and I will and I am going to do my best to achieve them! I'm sick of having spots and breakouts every week so I will drink more water and have a steady work-out routine.

What are your resolutions?







No comments:

Post a Comment